Location: Baden-Württemberg (GER)
Apprenticeship as Management Assistant for Office Management in Mundelsheim (m/f/d)
HEIKAUS has been a fit-out specialist for exclusive interior fittings and shopfitting for over 45 years. As a medium-sized family business, we stand for quality and reliability and realize projects for renowned customers in the premium and luxury segment throughout Europe. If warm-heartedness, honesty, competence and reliability are not just terms for you, but values that you also embody, then we are already looking forward to your application at HEIKAUS.
You already have or will soon have your school-leaving certificate in your pocket?
You have a talent for organisation and would like to work in a young team?
You have a friendly and open manner and love contact with people?
Are you looking for a modern and varied apprenticeship in which you can take on a lot of responsibility?
Wonderful – then we are looking for YOU!
During your training, you will be responsible for general office organisation and the reception of our guests, customers and suppliers. In addition to writing and sending out our business letters, you will also take calls and forward them to the right person. Thanks to your friendly and organised manner, you are the perfect support for our project managers and help the entire team to carry out their work in the best possible way.
During your apprenticeship, we offer you the chance to get to know marketing, human resources and accounting. You will work in different departments and have the right contact person at your side at all times in an open and modern open-plan office. The training of our trainees is very important to us and we therefore offer them a job guarantee if they complete their training well.
You can score with:
- Successfully completed secondary school diploma or higher.
- Your interest in economic contexts.
- You are characterised by an independent and careful way of working and organisational skills.
- Proactive and responsible work, good manners and a friendly manner.
- Very good German language skills and a class B driving licence.
You can look forward to:
- Corporate culture – Independent work, direct communication, teamwork, quick decisions and a warm-hearted approach to each other – these are our values and characterise working at HEIKAUS.
- Office – A modern and cosy workplace with a fireplace, table tennis table, fully equipped kitchen, garden and company-owned parking spaces.
- Breakfast – A muesli bar, ice cream in summer, coffee, mineral water and fresh pretzels every Friday. We want you to be well fed at your desk.
- Remuneration – At HEIKAUS you can look forward to a tax-free monthly bonus, a company pension scheme and other employee discounts.
- Events – Team outings, barbecues in the summer and convivial Christmas parties – at HEIKAUS we like to celebrate successes together.
Does this appeal to you? Then start a promising professional life with us from 01.09.2023!
Apply now by e-mail or via our contact form – we are looking forward to hearing from you.
If you have any questions about your career at HEIKAUS. I am always available and looking forward to your call or e-mail.
- +49 7143 969 29 18
Hessigheimer Straße 63