Location: Bavaria (GER)
Senior Project Manager for interior work in Munich (m/f/d)
HEIKAUS has been a fit-out specialist for exclusive interior fittings and shopfitting for over 45 years. As a medium-sized family business, we stand for quality and reliability and realize projects for renowned customers in the premium and luxury segment throughout Europe. If warm-heartedness, honesty, competence and reliability are not just terms for you, but values that you also embody, then we are already looking forward to your application at HEIKAUS.
Full-time (40 h/week)
- Support and advice for customers throughout the entire project period.
- Project management – calculations incl. the determination of masses, initial cost estimates and the preparation of offers and purchasing incl. materials planning and ordering.
- Administration – preparation of order confirmations, raporte and site diaries.
- Subcontractor management – negotiations, selection, commissioning and coordination.
- Construction management incl. conducting preliminary construction discussions, monitoring the construction sites, carrying out quality control, monitoring the schedule as well as rectifying defects and subsequently accepting the completed services without defects.
You can score with:
- Master craftsman, technician or successfully completed studies as an architect, interior designer or civil engineer.
- Preferably several years of experience as a master craftsman or in the field of interior design or shop fitting (first management experience also welcome).
- Systematic work, organisational talent, good analytical skills, a high degree of initiative, as well as a high level of customer and service orientation.
- Willingness to travel and class B driving licence.
You can look forward to:
- Corporate culture – Independent work, direct communication, teamwork, quick decisions and a warm-hearted approach to each other – these are the values that characterise our work at HEIKAUS.
- Office – A modern and cosy workplace with a fireplace, table tennis table, fully equipped kitchen, garden and company-owned parking spaces.
- Breakfast – A muesli bar, ice cream in summer, coffee, mineral water and fresh pretzels every Friday. We want you to be well looked after at your desk.
- Company car – In order to do your job in the best possible way, we provide you with a company car that you can also use privately.
- Projects – We work for exclusive customers and here you will be involved in exciting and varied projects that will characterise your work as a project manager.
- Remuneration – At HEIKAUS you can look forward to an attractive salary, a tax-free monthly bonus, a company pension scheme and other employee discounts.
- Events – Team outings, barbecues in the summer and convivial Christmas parties – at HEIKAUS we like to celebrate successes together.
With us, you get the exciting opportunity to help shape and form a growing team. We want to develop and take measures that lead a highly motivated team to the greatest possible success!
Have we aroused your curiosity?
Then send us your application documents (including salary expectations and earliest possible starting date) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about your career at HEIKAUS. I am always available and looking forward to your call or e-mail.
- +49 7143 969 29 18
Hessigheimer Straße 63