Location: Baden-Württemberg (GER)
Team-Assistance in Mundelsheim (m/f/d)
HEIKAUS has been a fit-out specialist for exclusive interior fittings and shopfitting for over 45 years. As a medium-sized family business, we stand for quality and reliability and realize projects for renowned customers in the premium and luxury segment throughout Europe. If warm-heartedness, honesty, competence and reliability are not just terms for you, but values that you also embody, then we are already looking forward to your application at HEIKAUS.
Full-time (40 h/week)
- Assistance and support of the financial accounting department
- Checking, account assignment and posting of incoming and outgoing invoices.
- Processing of the dunning process, travel expense reports and preparation of advance VAT returns (in Germany and abroad).
- Organizational and administrative support of our project management team.
- Maintenance of our address database.
- Taking over individual clerical and project tasks as well as smaller orders.
- Organization of goods transports, orders, goods receiving and warehouse management.
- Office management
- Mail processing, telephone switchboard and general correspondence.
- Reception and hospitality of guests, customers and suppliers.
You can score with:
- Completed commercial training.
- Relevant professional experience in the area of clerical work/office communication or at the reception.
- Commitment and initiative – enjoy teamwork.
- Reliability and diligence.
- Good computer skills, knowledge of English (an advantage).
This is what you can look forward to:
- Corporate culture – Independent work, direct communication, exchange within the team, quick decisions and a warm-hearted interaction with each other – this characterizes our values and the work at HEIKAUS.
- Office – A modern and comfortable workplace with a fireplace, table tennis table, fully equipped kitchen, garden and company-owned parking spaces.
- Breakfast – A cereal bar, ice cream in summer, coffee, mineral water and fresh pretzels every Friday. We want you to be well fed at your desk.
- Compensation – At HEIKAUS, you can look forward to attractive pay, a tax-free monthly bonus, a company pension plan and other employee discounts.
- Events – Team outings, barbecues in the summer and convivial Christmas parties – at HEIKAUS we like to celebrate successes together.
With us, you will have the exciting opportunity to help shape and mold a growing team. We want to develop and take measures that will lead a highly motivated team to the greatest possible success!
Have we aroused your curiosity?
Then send us your application documents (incl. salary requirements and earliest possible start date) toan firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about your career at HEIKAUS. I am always available and looking forward to your call or e-mail.
- +49 7143 969 29 18
Hessigheimer Straße 63